NCVT MIS ITI ncvtmis.gov.in Result Login Portal 2022: NCVT MIS Portal is a source for all Institutes and programs under the National Council of Vocational preview Training (NCVT) DGET MIS. The National Council for Vocational Training, an instructional body, was established by the Government of India in 1956 (formerly National Council of Training in Vocational Trades NCTVT). Check the important details link NCVT MIS Login, Portal, VCVT ITI Login portal, etc., from the below section. Learn CVT MIS Login: How do I register & log into the NCVT MIS Portal?.
NCVT MIS Login (ncvtmis.gov.in)
Logging into the NCVT MIS Login allows you to access information about the pupils registered for the engineering and non-engineering technical skillset growth programs available at our Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs). NCVT MIS login credentials are Login ID* and Password, followed by clicking “Login.” When you click on the Clear button, you can also clear your Password and login-id.
Know More | How to Play Fantasy Sports and Online Games
How do I register into the NCVT MIS Portal?
- The official website can be found at www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/Home.aspx.
- To access the “Apprentices” dropdown menu, click on it.
- Then click on “Candidate registration.
- This will take you to the registration form.
- Don’t make any mistakes when filling out the form.
- Please indicate the following trade preferences.
- Double-check all the details before you submit the form.
- Press the “Submit” button.
- An ID number will be assigned to your registration.
Which benefits come with NCVT MIS Apprenticeships?
Trainees are exposed to real-life working conditions on the job. They have the opportunity to sample different machines and equipment and learn more about industry-specific best practices. Once they gain knowledge and skills in a trade or occupation, trainees become skilled workers, which helps them obtain jobs at a salary or become self-employed. In addition, trainees receive stipends at fixed rates throughout the training process.
NCVT MIS ITI Program www.ncvtmis.gov.in
This section shows the NCVT MIS ITI programs and courses for you to check out. This course is offered through The Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGET), the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, and the Government of India. ITI is an acronym for Industrial Training Institute, and this program offers coaching in various skills, crafts, and art forms.
The courses offered by ITI are as follows:
- Machine tool and die maker
- Draughtsman civil
- Diesel mechanic
- Electrical mechanic
- Draughtsman mechanic
- Information technology
- technician/instrument mechanic
- Air conditioning and refrigeration
- COPA, motor mechanic, etc.