This is a charge only remedy scheme for poor men and women. Protection advantages up to Rs 2 lakhs could be obtained by a person annually.
The program works via outsider protection. While security spread is provided by National Insurance Company Ltd, MD India is your Third Party Administrator for the strategy is consequently the company that’s accountable for completing the habits associated with medical care. Shri Ganapati Netralaya was impaneled under the MJPJAY scheme to provide support to poor men and women. Under this strategy, any person who holds a yellowish or orange percentage card may reap treatment free from the price at an empaneled medical practice for those sicknesses secured under the strategy. There’s an ‘Arogyamitra’, who’s the major contact person for MJPJAY tolerant in the emergency clinic. Arogyamitra assists the patients in receiving the benefit of the program following to assessing the accreditations.
The emergency clinic includes 25 percent of beds stored for its MJPJAY patients. All of the Disorders that are fastened under the program are dealt with free from the price which comprises diagnostics. The individual is given meals when admitted to the health care practice and money to return home by STC transportation or the next course via train.
The Qualities Of MJPJAY scheme:
- The top-notch clinical and charges protection spread is provided by the Government of Maharashtra.
- The sum insured limit is ₹1.5 lakhs per year.
- The program is available on an individual as on a household floater premise.
- There’s absolutely no such sitting tight interval for past disorders.
- Offers spread to medical processes, follow-up therapy, decision, and medication.
- Recipients strategy one free clinical Circle for every year.
- The machine emergency clinic record is referenced at the official website of State Health Assurance Society.
- Notwithstanding government medical practices, there are a lot of private emergency clinics recalled for its rundown of program emergency clinics.
These are some amazing features given by the Maharashtra Government under the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana.
The Advantages Of MJPJAY scheme:
- The program covers 971 types of healthcare procedures/methodology/treatments in 30 recognized specific categories.
- The program covers 121 types of followup methods in 30 distinguished particular categories.
- The 132 Government Reserved Procedures must be performed in empanelled government crisis clinics or authorities’ clinical universities.
- The upper ceiling for Renal Transplant is ₹2,50,000 per operation.
The ID to get ranchers out of 14 agronomically troubled regions of Maharashtra will be based on White Ration Card. This could be achieved together with 7/12 focus bearing the title of this recipient/top of their family members or authentication in the worried Talathi/Patwari. This ought to say the receiver is a rancher or a relative of this rancher with a considerable image ID verification of the receiver. Legitimate charge card Orange/Yellow/White Ration Card using almost any KYC private ID.
For children brought to the world following the dilemma of the health card, a photograph of a child with a parent along with a large Yellow/Orange/White percentage card of parent and Birth testament gave by the accepted office.
Treatment Coverage under MJPJAY scheme:
Rundown of Surgeries Contained: Notice: Each of the sicknesses is procured from day 1 for example individuals experiencing malady prior to the initiation of the arrangement.
- GENERAL SURGERY
- ENT SURGERY
- OPHTHALMOLOGY SURGERY
- Careful GASTROENTEROLOGY
- PEDIATRIC SURGERY
- GENITOURINARY SYSTEM
- Careful ONCOLOGY
- Clinical ONCOLOGY
- RADIATION ONCOLOGY
- PLASTIC SURGERY
- Fundamental CARE
- GENERAL MEDICINE
- Irresistible DISEASES
- PEDIATRICS MEDICAL MANAGEMENT
- Nervous system science
- INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
MJPJAY Scheme Details:
Scheme Name: Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
Launched By: Maharashtra State
Launched Date: 2 July 2012
Status: Active and working Allover Maharashtra
Benefits: Provide free and Cashless Treatment
Helpline Number: 18002332200
Applicable in: State of Maharashtra
How to apply for MJPJAY 2020 & Documents
To apply the MJPJAY schemes you must be live in Maharashtra State. You can avail of the benefits of MJPJAY by visiting the Hospitals Near you with the proper ID proofs. But it must be compulsory that Hopspital you visiting comes under the MJPJAY Scheme So kindly Check the list of the hospital before the visit. There is a List to the Emplanded Hospitals.
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter Id
- Handicap Certificate
- School/College Id
- In rural and urban areas Tahsildar/ along with stamp and signature.
- Senior citizen card issued by central and state government Of India.
- Freedom Fighter ID card.
- Marine Fishers Identity card (Issue by Ministry of Agriculture Government of Maharashtra).
This scheme covers all the diseases from the very first day. If a person is suffering from any disease then it will also be covered under special procedures.
For More Details Visit the Official website- https://www.jeevandayee.gov.in/